Social Media Tools Help You Meet
Client Expectations for Frequent Information
Social media has changed the way we receive and exchange information and has become one of the leading sources for news and alerts, as well as word-of-mouth referrals and budding business relationships. Increase online visibility, position your firm as a thought leader and build relationships that can lead to new business by sharing knowledge and actionable tips through your firm’s social media channels.
Our Social Media Solutions make it easy to jump start a new social media marketing plan or enhance an existing strategy. Choose from Social Media Briefs, Social Media Federal Tax Posts, and Social Media Infographics and Fun Facts. Mix and match to create the perfect package to meet your firm’s needs.
SOCIAL MEDIA BRIEFS
Not only for social media, but also a great tool to drive traffic to your website, a Social Media Briefs subscription includes:
- One weekly article covering an insightful topic ready to post on your social media sites, websites or blog
- Multiple content sharing options customized for each social channel, including:
- Image post. An image post contains a concise summary of the full article and is accompanied by a large image to encourage social engagement
- Link post. A link post drives traffic to your blog or website (wherever you have posted the full article), using a compelling introduction and a link
- Full article. The full article may be posted on your blog, website, email, newsletter or LinkedIn’s “personal post” section so that you may increase visibility through various channels
- Engaging images designed to render well on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to accompany each post
Social Media Briefs are available in several topical areas, with each category serving as a single subscription. Mix and match different Briefs to increase your quantity of social content while meeting your clients’ interests and needs. Briefs are available in the following categories (choose one or more):
- Estate Planning - Topics include wills, powers of attorney, probate, settlements, gifts, trusts, charitable giving and more.
- Not-for-Profit - Topics include compliance and audits, fraud prevention, tax and accounting issues, fundraising, employee benefits, human resources and more.
- Individual Tax - Topics include charitable donation deductions, estate and gift taxes, IRA contributions, education tax breaks, filing deadlines and more.
- Small Business Tax - Topics include depreciation deductions, net operating loss rules, employment taxes, ACA tax implications, new tax law changes and more.
- Business - Topics include financial reporting, strategic planning, human resources, forensic accounting, fraud prevention and more.
- Accounting & Audit - Topics include internal controls, risk management, governance issues, operational efficiencies, financial statement preparation and more.
SOCIAL MEDIA FEDERAL TAX POSTS
With the expected changes to tax laws under the new administration, sharing late-breaking tax news will be more important than ever. Social Media Federal Tax Posts deliver timely tax news for tax and estate planning attorneys and general law firms. Throughout the week, our editors identify the most noteworthy federal tax news stories and generate related social media posts for you to share with your firm’s clients.
A Social Media Federal Tax Posts subscription includes:
- 10 to 15 timely Federal Tax Posts per week, delivered by email daily
- Posts based on the RIA® Federal Tax Alerts rewritten specifically for social media — all you need to do is publish them
- An eye-catching image accompanies each post to maximize engagement
- Tips and tricks to help enhance your social media marketing program
SOCIAL MEDIA INFOGRAPHICS AND FUN FACTS
Research shows that visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%. Our Social Media Infographics and Fun Facts offering combines eye-catching imagery with interesting facts and trivia that encourage prospects and clients to stop scrolling and notice your posts. These striking visuals incorporate tips, trivia and recommendations your followers will want to share. An annual subscription includes:
- One weekly ready–to–post visual designed for social media (52 delivered per year)
- A mix of highly visual content including:
- Short infographics
- Historical tax law insights
- Tax and accounting trivia
- Unusual statistics
- Fascinating facts from the profession
- And more
Infographics are liked and shared on social media three times more than other any other type of content. Add these unique visuals to your social media strategy to enhance engagement and boost your firm’s brand awareness.
Back to Top of Page