Identify leads easier with an integrated audit trail
One of the biggest advantages of using email newsletters is reviewing reports that tell you who has read which articles so that you may determine which services your subscribers are interested in, giving you insight that can help you nurture them through the sales cycle. Our reports provide an audit trail of what your clients and prospects are reading, giving you the ability to offer proactive solutions that will increase loyalty, provide new revenue streams, and expand business.
The reports from our Checkpoint Marketing Email Platform give you the data you need:
- Open rates, click-through rates, pages forwarded, etc.
- Consolidated reports by individual member – see an entire year’s worth of readership activity for any particular contact in your database
- Consolidated reports by particular article, announcement, or banner
- Click-through detail, export-friendly to Excel
- Individual reports for banners, announcements, articles, and Timely Opportunities
- Build new, more targeted lists based on subscriber behavior
With our Desktop Metrics Dashboard, you can even monitor the impact your newsletters are having with immediate, nightly or weekly click activity alerts and reports easily accessed from your computer desktop.
We take email newsletter marketing strategy a step beyond the ordinary static delivery method. Use click activity and other metrics to data-mine and segment your subscribers, then use our Email Radar tool to quickly reach out to prospects with unique messaging.