Vital lead generation information at your fingertips
The Checkpoint Marketing Metrics Dashboard gives you real-time data and critical reporting statistics right from your computer’s desktop – enabling you to act upon the information immediately – with one-click access to your account.
Built on the Adobe Air platform, our Admin Dashboard tracks multiple accounts in one application so that account administrators have access to both the Master Accounts they administer as well as any accounts assigned to Points of Contact (POC). POCs have Dashboards that show them their own metrics, but not others’ account information, so that they may focus on building their own book of business.
What is the Checkpoint Marketing Metrics Dashboard?
Our Metrics Dashboard is an entirely safe desktop app that provides you with a variety of summaries about your account. It is an optional (and included) tool, but most of our clients find it to be highly effective for lead generation and business development purposes. No computer skills are necessary to use the Dashboard.
The Dashboard currently includes the following configurable data, all of which is accessible in further detail with just one click from the Dashboard:
- The Dashboard Masthead widget quickly identifies your account (and any POC accounts) at the top of the Dashboard, along with your account number.
- The Content Clicks widget shows which Checkpoint Marketing-produced articles (timely opportunities, standard and niche content) have garnered the most attention. Click through on any of the links from the Dashboard to drill down further.
- The Email Radar Opens and Sents widget gives you a snapshot of your email radar blasts, as well as one-click access to a variety of reporting that is specific to your email radar campaigns, separate from your email newsletter metrics.
- The Member Clicks widget gives you access to detailed information on click activity by member type. This shows you which member type (prospects, clients, referral sources and team members) are the most engaged in your content and gives you a snapshot of your overall engagement.
- The Members by POC widget tells you how many members in your database have been assigned to each Point of Contact (POC) you have created. See Master Accounts.
- The Members by Type widget breaks down your database of subscribers into specific system categories, such as Clients, Prospects, Referrals and Team Members.
- The News and Notes widget notifies you about any feature enhancements or other news, alerts or notifications from Checkpoint Marketing about the system or functionality issues that you may need to be aware of.
- The Reminders widget shows you any contact notes you have made in the system with your comments, required action, date and more. For each member in your database, you are able to add notes and set Reminders by time and date. You have the choice of being reminded by email, by Dashboard or both.
- The Sponsor Alerts widget tells you when you have a new Alert on a subscriber or particular piece of content. Set up alerts to notify you by email immediately, nightly or weekly, or by Dashboard, or by both email and Dashboard.
- The Sponsor Content Clicks widget shows you which custom articles that you added to your newsletter are drawing the most interest. One-click access gives you expanded details on that click activity, including the date and time an article was read, who it was read by, etc.